Phobia help and treatment so you can be happy!
Phobia help and coaching leading to a happy life is achievable and in most cases very straightforward.
What is a phobia?
An extreme fear or dislike of a particular thing or situation, especially one that cannot be reasonably explained.
“Once you can’t access the phobia feelings you won’t be troubled anymore”
How to deal with phobias
Phobias can be treated using comfortable quick safe modern psychological techniques including:
- Hypnotherapy / hypnosis
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- Symptom Scrambling
- Rewind – NLP
When a person can not access a traumatic memory emotionally the following happens:
- The trigger / troubling memory has been flattened emotionally and can’t be accessed anymore.
- The troubling thought then stops.
- The physical/physiological symptom can not start or be present so is gone.
Types of phobias
Common phobias include:
- Many more
TESTIMONIAL: “I had ongoing anxiety problems with my job for 17 years and problems with a compulsive disorder after therapy from Mark the problem has gone and gave me back my confidence. I would recommend Mark to anyone suffering from these problems or any phobias as the therapy does work it was just a pity it took me all that time to find Mark for phobia help.”
J Bradley – Glasgow
How many sessions will you need to treat your phobia?
Some people only need 1 session however it can take 3-4 sessions to successfully treat a phobia permanently.
Please just call me and ask about a discounted package for phobia help.
What to do now to get help
Why not arrange a free 30 minute consultation at a time to suit you?
So please just call me on 07894900244 today
How to get to me from Glasgow or Paisley
- My office is within easy reach of Glasgow city center and the center of Paisley.
- There is ample free parking here and my office is within easy walking distance of two train stations.
- Trains from Glasgow run every 10 minutes during the day.
- Buses also run from Glasgow every 10 minutes daily.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help you live a healthier life free of your phobia.
Contact me HERE