Have You Tapped Into Inner Game Yet?
People can create far more success by accessing their mind than ever before in history.
God given talent and physical skills are not as far as performers can reach anymore.
Your performance potential has more accessibility than ever before
If this is you or someone you know then you must read all of this page completely.
Performance Coaching Who?
Anyone who wants to excel and develop an improved inner mental game and expand their edge.
This includes the following types:
- MMA Fighters / Martial Artists
- Entrepreneurs/Business people
- Athletes / sportspeople
Note: this is just an example and is in no way an exclusive list.
Performance Coaching Why?
- Many people if they want more now know that skills coaching and nutrition will only get them so far.
- The mental mindset is an area of research that has been developing and developed over many years.
- The brain can remap through neuroplasticity so people can use their brain much more for performance.
- Mental performance has never been more available than now.
- Everyone has a past and the relationship with that can be tidied and often needs to be cleaned up.
- Anyone can move forwards when they let go of negative connections and contamination from the past.
- So detraumatising past events and changing them to overcome obstacles and boundaries is crucial.
Creating changes to become more resourceful is crucial like:
- New beliefs
- New skills
- New behaviours
- New identities
Performance Coaching What?
Changes can be generated and developed using modern and traditional approaches including:
- NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Timeline work
- Other techniques, tools, and resources
Performance Coaching Where?
I have an office where we can meet face to face. However, Skype and other video type platforms may be used when suitable.
Also on site arrangements with prior agreement can be discussed.
Next Steps If You Are Serious About Breaking Through To The Next Level
Call me on 07894900244 (please leave a voice mail)
Again thanks for taking the time to see how you can change and I look forward to talking to you in the near future.