Hypnotherapy what is it?
What do we know about hypnosis and hypnotherapy?
- Hypnotherapy is a natural, safe and enjoyable experience.
- Hypnosis allows you to engage with the unconscious creative part of your brain where habits are formed.
- With hypnosis, old unwanted ways of thinking can be changed and new positive ways of thinking can be created.
- Although hypnosis feels like sleep it is not sleep, as the brain is fully alert during hypnosis.
- Hypnosis is a learning state where we can access many many of our resources to help ourselves more easily.
- Please note a person can only be hypnotised to do what they want to do and make the changes they want.
Hypnosis will not make you do anything against your own free will.
What can hypnosis help with?
The following are examples of what hypnotherapy can work with.
This list is just a short example so please contact me today to discuss any other issues that are not listed here
- Anger management.
- Self-esteem issues.
- Click HERE for the coaching areas to find what you want.
How we work together using hypnotherapy
The coaching approach is unique to who you are and your own personal story. That’s why we sit together and understand what you want to achieve.
Hypnosis coaching is about you, your story and ultimately what you want from it.
Whilst using hypnosis suitable suggestions can be made directly to your unconscious mind that you have discussed.
Hypnosis allows you to become very relaxed and your mind to become suggestible for the changes that you want to better your own life.
What to do next?
Please Contact me
Just phone by calling 07894900244 and we can arrange an initial free 30-minute consultation.
What happens after that?
We can arrange for you to book an appointment and start to make changes.
“Hypnotherapy is not about me it’s about YOU and the changes you want to make for a better life!”
Please contact me today for a free 30-minute consultation by clicking the word SCHEDULE here.