What Is Mindfulness Now Scotland?
Mindfulness Now Scotland is a psychological and scientific approach to greater mental and physical well-being.
Mindfulness is a simple yet very profound practice of being more present in your own thoughts.
This aids to boosting focus, a feeling of completeness and being more connected to yourself.
There are decades of scientific data proving that mindfulness works and is the perfect remedy for stress.
Mindfulness is crucial in dealing with depression, anxiety, stress and physical pain allowing people to be in control of what they want.
Have you noticed how in vogue mindfulness is right now in the UK and Scotland?
How Has The Mindfulness Now Programme Been Developed?
The mindfulness Now programme has been developed from Mindfulness meditation, MBSR (mindfulness based Stress reduction), MBCT (Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy).
The programme contains elements from mindfulness meditation, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural therapy) and gentle movement.
The programme has been recommended by NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) for the prevention of relapse of depression.
Why Engage With The Mindfulness Now Scotland Course?
This is a natural and intuitive way of living and has profound proven benefits in the following areas:
- Stress reduction
- Weight loss
- Improved relationships
- Improved concentration
- Improved sleep
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Pain reduction
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Greater confidence and self – esteem
- Improved work – life balance
- Memory enhancement
How Can You Do Mindfulness?
- As an individual on a one to one basis.
- Or in group workshops.
What To Do Next and how to get here
- We can arrange for you to book an appointment here and start to make changes.
- My office is within easy travel distance of Glasgow city center and Paisley center.
- Trains are every 10 minutes from Glasgow.
- Buses run every 10 minutes from Glasgow.
If you have any questions at all please call me for a free initial consultation on 01413742382 where I will be more than happy to chat with you.