What Is Mindfulness?
- Mindfulness Now is a psychological and scientific approach to greater mental and physical well-being.
- It is a simple yet very profound practice of being more present in your own thoughts.
- It aids in boosting focus, a feeling of completeness and being more connected to yourself.
There are decades of scientific data proving that mindfulness works and is the perfect remedy for stress.
The approach is crucial in dealing with depression, anxiety, stress and physical pain allowing people to be in control of what they want.
If you look around you will notice how it’s being taught in schools and workplaces now too.
How Has The Mindfulness Now Programme Been Developed?
- The programme has been developed from Mindfulness meditation
- MBSR (mindfulness-based Stress reduction)
- MBCT (Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy)
The programme contains elements of meditation, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and gentle movement
The programme has been recommended by NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) for the prevention of relapse of depression.
Why Engage With This?
This is a natural and intuitive way of living and has profound proven benefits in the following areas:
- Improved concentration
- Improved sleep
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Pain reduction
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Greater confidence and self – esteem
- Improved work-life balance
- Memory enhancement
How Can You Do This?
- As an individual on a one to one basis.
- Or in group workshops.
What To Do Next and how to get here
- We can arrange for you to book an appointment here and start to make changes.
- My office is within easy travel distance of Glasgow city centre and Paisley centre.
- Trains are every 10 minutes from Glasgow.
- Buses run every 10 minutes from Glasgow.
If you have any questions at all please call me for a free initial consultation on 07894900244 where I will be more than happy to chat with you.