Mindfulness Now Training Courses
Mindfulness Now training courses can easily be arranged for up to 12 at your business
And can be easily arranged as :
- One hour taster sessions – From £150.00
- Session lengths to suit your company
- Whole day workshops
Alternatively contact me here to discuss other options which may suit your company.
Stress is now termed “The new sore back” by the Health and Safety Executive.
So Mindfulness training courses are a perfect antidote to stress and anxiety at work.
What Else Can Mindfulness Help Your Staff With?
- Stress reduction
- Weight loss
- Improved relationships
- Improved concentration
- Improved sleep
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Pain reduction
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Greater confidence and self – esteem
- Improved work – life balance
- Memory enhancement
What Is Mindfulness Really?
- Is a psychological approach to greater mental and physical well being.
- Is a simple and very profound practice of being more present in your own thoughts.
- There are decades of data proving mindfulness works.
- Mindfulness has been crucial in dealing with depression, anxiety and stress.
- In fact business and education are actively employing mindfulness to aid in positive mental well-being before it even becomes a problem.
Have you noticed how in fashion mindfulness is right now in the UK?
Why use the Mindfulness Now Scotland Programme?
Mindfulness is a powerful and accessible way to improve your relationship with yourself and others.
Whatever physical or mental improvements you wish to make Mindfulness is definitely good for your staff!
Mindfulness has been proven to increase creativity, boost moral and make people happier at work which in turn effects profitability.
“Mark was able to contribute to the Glasgow Airport Health Week in February 2017 with a workshop on Mindfulness. This was well subscribed and our staff are now aware of the positive impact of mindfulness and have gained resilience and coping skills.
Thank you Mark for your input and signposting employees towards mindfulness and other areas. Your encouragement for staff to take control of their own lives and events was welcomed and will help them to actively manage stress proactively.”
Kenny Brown – Health and safety assurance manager at Glasgow Airport
What to do next
Please Contact me here for a free phone consultation today and to find out about Mindfulness NOW training courses.
Or if you have any other question or query you need answered I will be more than happy to help you.