Diagonal Reframe – Life coaching series
So continuing this life coaching series with the diagonal reframe NLP technique. This can change how you feel very quickly and move you into a resourceful state in an instant.
The diagonal reframe is a brand new technique and cutting edge so please stay tuned for how to do it in this post.
This has been taught to me by my mentor Mike Mandel. Mike has continued to be at the cutting edge of personal change and communication since 1975. He still continues to astound us with what he brings to personal development.
So the great news is that the diagonal reframe is quick, easy to do and changes emotional issues in an instant. So follow the procedure I will outline now. Or just skip to the video right at the bottom of this post.
Remember when you reframe something you change the way you feel, view or consider something to a completely new perspective.
The diagonal reframe and how to do it with ease.
Take a feeling and as an example feeling lazy. Take that feeling and really get in touch with its embodied intensity and how it actually manifests and feels in your body.
Note: this is not for trauma
- Stand with your shoulders and head looking forward comfortably locked in that forward position. Look down and to your right. Almost as if you are looking just to the area to the right of your right foot.
- Really get a sense of that emotional feeling of lazy being in this area and manifest it physically. Really work this feeling up and intensify it.
- Imagine you take it between your hands and grab the lazy feeling.
- Move the lazy feeling from this area and move it through the area of the bridge of your nose. Then up to your top left.
- Notice the picture that the lazy feeling has now become. If you see a picture then good. If you are like me and you just know what it is by words then that’s good too. If you have to pretend what the picture is then just do what works and allow your unconscious to tell you what it is.
- Smile, breathe, shut your eyes, shake off your body and relax.
- Now notice how that feeling has completely gone and check it has worked.
The diagonal reframe is that simple and easy to do.
Note: If you are left handed the following video explains that the positions are shifted to the bottom left and then to top right.
If this is not working for you then you really have to get the physical feelings and manifest them and trust that you can and will do this.
Also, trust what your unconscious mind throws up as a picture just trust it. As I said it could be an actual picture.
Or just words so just accept them or if you have to pretend then just pretend.
Please see this video of how to do the diagonal reframe and how easy it is to do.
For my areas of coaching please click HERE
And also to book a free 30 minute consultation please click HERE Now!
Once again thanks for blogging with me and please comment and contact me to discuss anything I can help you with.